Re: Good to find you

Nancy Friedman notes that

>I love the program but just upgraded to Windows 95 and suddenly can't run
>XyWrite 4.0. Spent a lot of time on the phone with the Technology Group at
>$1/minute. They're sending me fresh disks (more $$$$). Any advice from you
>guys?

I suggest you charge them $3 a minute for advice from you about doing their
job right.

And if the problem seems to have been the result of installation, make sure
that when you reinstall in MS-DOS mode, there are no TSR's loaded. That is
what usually causes the trouble. If that is difficult with Win95--I
haven't the slightest idea--you might boot from a floppy.

If this makes you feel better, I have installed 2 versions of XYDOS. In
one I got a wrong disk, and the other set was corrupted. When you think
what this costs TTG to rectify, not to mention the waste of our time, it
makes you wonder why they don't discover quality control.