Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

Robert wrote:
I suspect it isn't going to be much of a "deal", especially compared to the
zero that we've been fortunate to enjoy. More like a really great meal for 4
in a relatively good restaurant. Last time around I think it was $249 -- or
something like that.
XyWrite is the most important thing on my computer. I'd be willing to pay
nearer to $1,000 to get "XyWrite 2005" that works as a Windows program. And
I need NB to prosper, for the future.
KBD files, yes. Printer drivers...? It uses Windows printer services, which
will be a point of rejoicing for many XyWriters.
Count me among the rejoicers. I don't want to continue with PRN files and
BIN files. One of the things Windows actually does well is talk to printers.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx