Re: Testing printing with vDosXy 500

Jordan,

Well, I dare not take all the credit for myself. I just bought the right
utilities when they were available and learnt to use them. I have had
much practice doing custom print files for NB3 and DOS Word.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Hi Kari, I just wanted to note again how impressed I was at what you were able to accomplish with this.  To my best recollection, second only to facility with XPL, editing and customizing the printer tables was probably the most challenging aspect of XyWrite.  And this was likely the case more with Xy-3 than with Xy-4, but I'm not sure ?  With 4, the Speedo fonts may have substantially streamlined the process.  (?)    Jordan