Re: Big ci frame for Tame users

Ahhh, I think I've got it now: the trick is to issue CML a second time,
with the long command showing in the active window and the text to run it
against in the AlternateScreen.
Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Wed, 30 Mar 2016
10:06:02 -0400

Harry,

> Per usual, I can't quite figure out from the docs how to get it to
> work on my (uniquely fussy) system.

The way it should work is this. Issue CML or U2L --
doesn't matter which. It opens a text window. Compose your command line
in the window, then issue CML or U2L, depending on
whether your command line is a native command or U2 framename (with or
without arguments). That's it.

> But I have no real need for anything other than BCI.

Maybe. But your needs may change. One really long d:\path\filename
could be the tipping point.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx