Re: Printing page range

OK, I tried printing from a specific page to the end
(print ,x- ) at the office, where I have HP printers.
No problem on either setup. The specs are thus:
1. W2K, HP DeskJet 642C, connected to a USB port, which
is then mapped to LPT2 with the Net use command.
2. W98, initial release, HP DeskJet 5650, connected to
a real LPT2 (which is, by the bye, an ISA add-in card,
hence slow as molasses in January).
In both cases I used the HPLJ-4L.prn driver. And, of
course, Document Information is turned off.
Michael, I suggest turning off Document Information
with default IO=0 (that's eye oh equals zero; see Chris
Madsen's post of 10/20/2003) and see if that helps. If
not, it sounds like a bug in the printer's handling of
PCL. Model and manufacturing date?

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx