cheerleading

Re: Sherry's cheerleading: three cheers; I can't wait to get my hands on
it.

And one (shameless) cheer more: My new book, also entirely composed and
assembled (and indexed) on xy 4 and 3.5, with help from several members of
the group, is just out from Naval Institute Press: The U.S. Merchant Marine
at War, 1775-1945. It is the only anthology of war stories of merchant
seamen in all U.S. wars (where sea power was at issue).

attention flamethrowers: if this be spam, eat it.

                Bruce L. Felknor