Re: commercial xyW2html converters

Anne,

Rather than me having to think , why not send me a good complex
(diabolically so if you like) xy4 document (or any other kind), I'll use
Wordport to convert to HTML and send it to you.

If its not too long uuencode it and attach it to email addressed to
aneedell@xxxxxxxx

Alternately, contact me privately and I'll give you info on the ftp site
I use conduct joint projects.

Allan.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560
i: aneedell@xxxxxxxx; CServe: 71461,1115; tel 202/357-2828
          fax: 202/786-2947