Re: hp printers

Dear Polly

The PRINT /RV option is a Xy4 command. I am afraid I haven't used XY3+
for over 10 years now.

A roundabout way would be to print to file in Xy3+ using a postscript
printer driver, convert to PDF using GhostView (or software of you
choice) and reverse print the document from Acrobat using your installed
windows printer diriver.

Best of luck
Jon

On 7 Jan 2004, at 13:45, pollyeditor@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Jon -
>
> Thanks for getting back to me. I assume when you advise that I print
> in reverse order, you are talking about a command to the HP printer
> file, not a Xywrite command (which I cannot find in the
> documentation). The problem is that I cannot seem to load an HP
> printer file that gives me the option of printing in reverse order.
> still have a few to try but am not optimistic. Is there an Xy
command
> (for III+) that will do the same thing?
>
> Thanks much,
> Polly

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
≪≪gwavasig≫≫
≪≪ gwavasig ≫≫