Re: Addendum To Prior Message

SysOp:

Your attempts to keep us happy border on the heroic. I know at least somebody
out there respects the "installed base."

I do take your point about the need to expand that base and therefore will try
to be patient. XyWrite, in all its flavors, is still the best word processor I
know of. I think that's why the people on this BBS are so frustrated.

Frankly, watching the transistion from XyQuest's XyWrite to Xy/IBM Signature to
Tech. Group's XyWrite is like watching the Clinton Administration. Every
decision seems to be long and drawn out but just when you're ready to tear your
hair out, the right thing seems to get done.

Thanks for the tips about the macros. As you saw, I had gone down the very
road you were suggesting and it works fine. Anyway you can supply a list of
keyboard combos that do not work: I know F10, altF, altW.Èon't. Any more
reported?

Also: any hints on how to add to the mnu-dlg-hlp system? The XyWrite 4 for
Dos Customization Guide is sketchy while the Windows version doesn't discuss
the matter at all.

Cheers!

Leslie