Re: Undo

** Reply to message from Bill Troop  on Sun, 02 Jun 2002
17:05:54 -0400

Dorothy:

>> Undo would indeed be great -- does NB have it? I find that where I need it
>> is where I accidentally slip and use some key which changes the cursor
>> position, then type in some random text, and then in my fuss lose track of
>> the cursor position yet again. It is for this kind of thing that Undo would
>> help me most. Undo is almost the only great post-Xy concept, isn't it?

> Yes, it does, typical Windows functionality.

Right -- but will NB "undo" relatively minor errors of the types Bill is
talking about? Where he erroneously overtypes instead of inserts?? Where he
loses his *cursor position* and wants to restore it? What, in short, are UNDO's
functional boundaries?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx