Re: U2

Carl wrote:
>if you issue SCAN
>and press any key(s), you get the associated scan code(s). Issue
>IDKEY and press any key(s) to locate the .KBD-file
>assignment(s) for the pressed key(s).

Didn't realize SCAN existed. Very helpful, thanks.

IDKEY behaves a little strangely with my kbd file: it interprets the
shifting keys wrongly, so goes to the wrong table for each. E.g., it
switches ctrl and alt.

Any ideas? Maybe this has to do with my DEFINITIONS:

KEYS=105
ctrl=29
alt=56
SHIFT=42,54
PLUS=104
CAPS=58,t:C
MOUSE=105

And I don't really use a mouse with Xy, so maybe that should come out?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx