Re: file "dimensions"

Hi Jordan:

Thanks very much for the note. You're probably exactly
right about the sp*m filters stopping my mail. It's an
interesting tradeoff, isn't it? The IT dept at my
company (a large publisher) recently implemented a new
sp@m filtering scheme that has caused just about as
many problems as the sp@m did in the first place!

I very much appreciate your taking time to write. I
will try out all the steps you recommend. I've never
experimented with using the default-DR command in
startup.int. I'm fairly accustomed to trying different
things with the startup file, so I'll give that a
whirl.

Thanks again,

Mark