Re: On button, & straight to the Command Line

On 17 Dec 00, at 9:22, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Alt + enter toggles between full screen and window. Or: you can right
> > click on properties, click on the screen tab, and in the dialogue box
> > that pops up you can default the program to full screen.
> >
> > --
>
> But not necessarily in NT, where this may just get you a larger window,
> but still less than full-screen. Maybe there's some registry hack to get
> around this, but I haven't gone looking for it yet . . . .

My wife, who uses NT at work, said that the problem was the other way round -
she was able to get a full screen, but not a full-size window with Windows
header and the Start button at the bottom.

Keep well,

Steve Hayes
E-mail: shayes@xxxxxxxx
  Web: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/steve.htm