Free Avant Stellar keyboard

For the price of shipping, I'll give you my lightly used Avant Stellar
keyboard. It's FCC ID: GT6OMNIKEY (I think that's "omnikey"). It's rev. no.
1.0, and serial no. 7006063. It has a p/s 2 plug.
This heavy keyboard originally cost about $200. It's supposed to have great
touch, but I don't experience that. I used it for it's programmability, and
haven't needed that feature in years. (Instead I use AutoHotkey to program
macros in software).
It's in decent condition, but could stand more cleaning than I gave it. And
you'll no doubt want to remove some of the "dymo" type labels I put on
several key caps.
I know some of you are Avant Stellar fans, so just let me know if you want
it, and are willing to cover whatever Mailboxes Etc. (now UPS) charges to
box it and ship it.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx