RE: Re List Member: Mike Shupp

Patricia --  I've seen messages from you on this list for a long time --
years,in fact.  I would never think of you as a spammer.  My recollection
is that I got a friendly message from you, and answered it.  So that
response didn't get through.  Well --- @#$%^&*()_!!! --- something
seems to be really screwed up with my email.   I'm starting to think
I should abandon this hotmail account, and start up another one.

Profuse apologies for giving the impression I ignored you.  It really
isn't something I would do intentially.

-ms