Re: Next move is?

Reply to note from Steve Webber  Sun, 15
Apr 2001 08:24:08 -0700 (PDT)

> I think I may have accidentally messed up my XYWWWEB.INF file,
> or is it normal, in Xy4, to start off as follows (after keying
> "help index" ):
> }
> He
> lp
> on
> Us
> in
> the
> Xy  - etc.?  What should I do now to get it to read
> }Help on Using the Xy etc.?

Try the following, in this order:

1) With XYWWWEB.INF displayed, command func TG twice. This toggles
in and out of eXPanded view  If that doesn't work,

2) With XYWWWEB.INF displayed, issue RECA. This ABorts and
reCAlls the file. If that doesn't work,

3) QUIT and reload XyWrite. If that doesn't work,

4) Replace XYWWWEB.INF with a fresh copy of the file, unzipped from
the .ZIP file you downloaded from the XyWWWeb site.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx