Re: Off Topic: Re: Non-XYW question. Printer

Thanks, Harry (and everyone else who replied off-list). I've got several
possible docs offered, but all seem to be for the older printers, and, as
I said, I'm sure they've changed the specs. (and--typically--aren't
admitting as much). Let me see what I can find at the link HP themselves
suggested, and then I may take some of you up on your kind offers. To
repeat what someone said here a while back, "incredibly generous people
on this list."
Patricia