From: Harry Binswanger
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: It's apparently closer than I thought . . .

Jordan,

What is a virtual desktop anyway? (And does this mean that what we see on the screen with current Windows and Mac is a *real* desktop, not a representation of one? :)   )

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/windows-9-set-to-launch-on-september-30-95384657789.html https://www.yahoo.com/tech/windows-9-set-to-launch-on-september-30-95384657789.html

But there are still a number of other things they should fix.

(eCS had a virtual desktops feature *ages ago*, though I never really got the hang of using it.)

   Jordan
From ???@???