New VCLIP

Here's the new, simplified VClip:
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/vclipnew.zip

Unzip it (all files) into the directory with VDOS.EXE. Follow the
instructions in VCLIPNEW.TXT. You can also browse the instructions
here:
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/vclipnew.txt

It works nicely for me, with vDos running under either 32-bit or
64-bit Windows 7. Here's a silent short showing Copy and Paste in
action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR21cbkkKcY

Jon P: You'll see that the instructions include two sets of alternate
Copy & Paste KBD assignments, which I hope will address your keyboard
issues.

PS: The new VClip, like the old one, uses NirCmd (included) and
automates the "read from disk approach" that Kari mentioned in his
last post.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx