Re: High-ascii characters through the clipboard

snip
>in XyWin or XyWrite for DOS 4.017. Even more, if I attempt to search
>those characters (creating them in my command line via the keyboard,
>i.e., using the s1 functions), they are not located by Xy. Maybe the
>question is related to ASCII/ANSI problems that other members of this
>list have mentioned these days? Probably not.
>Best regards,
>Manuel Castelao

This *is* the ASCII/ANSI problem you are looking at; however I find it
highly curious that your XYwrite converts ANSI coming in via the clipboard.
My one surely does not. On my desk, the battle lines are clearly drawn --
Xy is Ascii, territory, and the Windoze world belongs to Ansi.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo