Re: Rescue Xy3

Ok, OK, let's have diversity ... and interlude, and as
part of that interlude, may I ask if W. Bechstein is
related to the family of superlative piano makes?

What about a version of Xy4 with all the graphics
code taken out? . . . . ?

Really, XyWrite ought to be made public. There ought to
be native Mac and Linux versions. It's just too good to
let stagnate. Being a software reviewer, price is not
a factor for me -- but I will never give up XyWrite.
I have not seen anything to come close to it in all these
years.