Re: XML/SGML

Yo Intl. wrote:

> Shawn:
>
> >I would encourage any of you who are interested in this to visit their
> >website. The Adept editor is apparently pricey ($1600 for a single-user
>
> Gulp! Pricey would be an understatement. I would much rather see
> somebody tweak XYwrite so that it can save as SGML.

Simplicity itself, Rene. I have done just that. All you have to do is
write an XPL macro that changes XyWrite modes, and those US style
commands we were discussing, to the specs laid out in your DTD. I.e.,

ci \≪US1>\

\ . . . ci \≪MDIT≫\\ . . . ci\≪MDNM>\\ I can find many other things to spend $1600 on. Save your money and keep XyWrite up and running. -- Leslie Bialler Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx