To: xywrite digest users
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 1:09 AM
Subject: xywrite Digest V5 #145

xywrite Digest    Sun, 29 Dec 2013    Volume: 05  Issue: 145

In This Issue:
        and another option
        Re: and another option

Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:45:28 -0500
From: Raphael
Subject: and another option

been thinking of getting one of these

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9245050/Chromebooks_success_punches_Microsoft_in_the_gut

even if you don't want to go to the trouble of putting Linux on it, how
far wrong can you go for $250?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dosbox-for-google-chrome/jhceknlmaggijlkkcemdaghpniimajhd?hl=en

Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 16:52:34 -0800 (PST)
From: J R FOX
Subject: Re: and another option

MS must be a tad concerned about these: have you seen that dismissive anti-Chromebook commercial
featuring the guys from "Pawn Stars" ?

  Jordan

End of xywrite Digest V5 #145