Xy III+, XyWin, and Win95

We (Johns Hopkins University Press) are beginning to upgrade to Win95
and are seeing problems with XyWrite III+ and XyWin.

Our tech support person asks whether there are any
"fixes"--downloadable or available from TTG--to avoid the problems. If
anyone knows, I'd appreciate your input.

Also, if anyone has either of these XyWrite versions running
successfully under Win95 and had to conquer any bugs to get them to
work correctly, could you please let me know what fixed the problems?

 The only one of our XyWrite problems that I've seen personally is that
XyWin cannot display a directory normally in Win95--"dir" on the
command line just results in a "file not found" message; the "open file"
dialog box generates lots of "file not found" messages and can display a
directory structure but cannot open a file.