Re: XY4.018 and counter

** Reply to message from "M.W. Poirier"  on Sun, 21
Dec 2003 09:39:00 -0400 (EDT)

> I create a text file and a notes file,
>  and I use the incremental counter in both, and at the end when
>  everything is pretty much finalised, I import the endnotes file
>  into the text file. Could it be the coding asociated with the
>  import that is causing the problem?

I don't follow you. "the coding associated with the import"?? Give me a real
sample -- some dummy text file, and some dummy endnotes -- as integrated after
import. I am out of my depth here, I haven't used  in years and years. I
want to see ALL the formatting (the fontname, counter code, etc).

Have you poked around in XySearch? Anybody else understand what Maben is
talking about, or have a pithy solution -- perhaps _the_ pithy solution?

> Does superscripting show as superscripting in GRAPHIC view?

It does on my machine -- but I haven't tried it with counter codes.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx