Bug In Xy4 For Dos

SysOp:

In xy4 for dos, ver. 4.15o, sometimes after deleting a defined block, mode
codes show in normal mode and the message "invalid formatting command" appears
although no such formatting commands are in evidence.

Only solution seems to be to save the file and recall it.

I am using xy4-3.kbd with some modifications of my own. Also, with that
keyboard, if you toggle numlock ON, plain arrow key functions become those
associated with the control key. I.e., left arrow takes you to beginning of
line. I have tried Herb Tyson's advice in the old 3+ book to rename the ctrl
table ktrl, etc., but no dice.

If you wish I will upload my kbd file to you so you can see modifications.

Thanks,

Leslie Bialler