Re: Another new VDOSXY - clipboard

Jon,

Me too. Actually, I am using a read from disk approach that is
compatible with anything that has disk access, i.e. not only vDos, but
also VirtualPC 2007 shares. You can easily put the clipboard contents to
a file: nircmd.exe clipboard addfile "c:\vDosXy\clipboard.txt"

And even use Autohotkey to run this command in a suitable context.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx