Re: Xy'd NB

** Reply to message from Michael Norman
on Fri, 07 Mar 2008 08:17:48 -0500

> Those messages tell me I don't have some paths set right in
> XYWWWEB.REG

How so, exactly? What's wrong about them?

SAVESESS only calls one Key in REG: Savesess_Data_Files
An acceptable setting is:

You turned off "simple sequential windows" in NB.DFL, right?
That's essential, especially for a window-related routine: df
wn=1

Sometimes a bit of tinkering is required to get routines to run
in NB, but it's almost always quite minor.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx