Several points

Congratulations to Mr. Robert Holmgren and Mr. Carl di Stefano on the
new version of their XYWEB32.U2 file. It is much improved. By the way:
would it be possible to add an utility for ANSI to XyWrite conversion?
As there's already a feature to put ANSI characters into a file, I
suppose it would be easy to write a conversion macro (as the
HTML-XyWrite conversion feature).
Maybe I have discovered a possible bug in XyWrite 4.017. When I attempt
to convert a spreadsheet file from XyWrite Menu system, the program
locks up inmediately. Has anyone experienced this? The problem doesn't
appear with XyWrite 4.014.
Manuel Castelao