Re: HIDE--syntax

Now I can't reproduce the error! Was it something about the
state of the system, such that I probably killed and re-launched Xy in
the interim and it went away? I'll keep testing.

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger Fri, 18 Feb
2011 11:45:26 -0500

> I don't understand. It is supposed to jump to label B only
> after it is finished

The first SEarch command fails on my copy of TESTFILE; hence the
program jumps to the end (LaBel "B").

There were encoding errors in the XPL (which happens often in your
posts, by the way -- guillemets encoded as 176 and 177 instead of
174 and 175, and other anomalies), and I suspect that TESTFILE
didn't come through intact, either. Perhaps you could resend the
code and TESTFILE as attachments.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx