More On The Bug

SysOp,

After I posted the message about the bug in xy4.dlg for 4.016, it occurred to
me that something bad might have happened to the editor.exe file. So I
reloaded that from the install disks and I am happy to report that the problem
has gone away.

This occurred to me after I remembered that at one point during the day the
computer had frozen and I had to cold boot. I run xy4 off my hard drive, but I
was attached to a LAN. I undloaded the lan drivers and then reinstalled
editor.exe and, as I say, all seems well now.

My question about the U2 file is still pending, however, and I hope you can
give me a tip or two.

Thanks

Leslie

Which one? 3