Re: WordPerfect to XyWrite

> Does anybody know a quick remedy for making all hyphens regular hyphens --
> either on the WP side or the XyWrite side? (I've been stripping the
> XyWrite
> files to ascii and seaching and replacing 2D with a hyphen.)
> > > Jack,

Remap your keyboard so that, say, ctrl/hyphen is, I think--check
this out!!--r4,r5. You can then define that character, which
looks just like a hyphen, enter the define on the commmand line,
and search and replace it.

Or, write this pgm and save it to your altkeys.sv file to, say, alt-h

BC ci /[enter a pfunc r4 and then a pfunc r5 here]/-/XC.

Then all you need do is hit alt/h when you want to do this
operation.

%%Leslie%% ps, I have a few other cute routines for prepping
files for Quark. Email me at LESLIE319@xxxxxxxx or
lb136@xxxxxxxx if you like.

--Leslie=---