Re: file searching/vista help

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:58 AM, J R FOX mailto:jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:
--- Bill Troop mailto:billtroop@xxxxxxxx wrote:

 why does XyWrite's syn finder
> function seem to
> be better than anything else I have found?

It is GOOD.  But I often wish it was more
comprehensive.  All too often, there are words I toss
at it which produce NO hits.

Friends,

The U2 frame ROGET, full instuctions for use, including KBD file usage, included in XYWWWEB.INF, provides an excellent alternative to the native thesaurus. Some of the words listed are archaic, and identified as such; I like this as it gives a sense of the evolution of the language. Give it a try.

Fred Weiner.