Re: Large draft screen fonts

** Reply to note from "Dr J.L. Gordon"  Tue, 18 Feb 97 13:29:21 +0800

> No luck here with Win-OS2 under Warp 4. I also tried the
> 8515oem.fon with no success. I did find that using all three
> 8515 files (8515sys.fon, 8515fon.fon, 8515sys.fon) produced
> larger menu text. Nothing, however, changes the XyWin draft
> font.

Well, that is really baffling. I have several different monitors, of different
sizes, and they all respond to this treatment. I'm running Win-OS/2 under Warp
4. Not a problem, under straight Windows v3.1, OS/2 2.1, 3, or 4. Are
you sure that you've commented out the original oemfont.fon line in SYSTEM.INI?
BTW, there's some corruption in my message as you reprint it, and indeed as my
own mailer received it from CCAT, but not in the copy that's at the gopher site.
Seems to have to do with the equal sign, which is being deleted (why?)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx