From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Norman
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 12:38 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx; xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Change Invisible problems with BX

Someone asked for a report on Ultravision full on a laptop (Thinkpad T
series, WinXPpro) in full-screen mode. Result: No better than the UV laptop
version. Slight improvement, that's all. Also I never solved the
double-cursor problem in the DosBox. Robert had written:

...to avoid the whole problem altogether by manually telling XyWrite what
OpSys you're using, thus:
  ;*;

I've forgotten some basics. Should I try this in the .int and how does it
appear there?

Michael Norman