Re: New vDos and vDos-lfn version 2016.06.01

Wengier,

I think this has more to do with the more recent versions of vdos (didn't you say that cursor speed adjustments are more difficult now?), but it's all or nothing proposition now.  At 16, the cursor is too slow for my taste!   But at 15 it's unusable, because it disappears while in motion.

Of course, this is a very minor issue, overall.

From: Wengier W
To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: New vDos and vDos-lfn version 2016.06.01

Hi John,

I was able to produce it in Xy3. But this is simply because when you set a very small KEYINTER value, the cursor will move very fast so that it cannot be displayed properly until you release the key. I believe this occurs in vDosXy too when you set a very small INTER value (e.g. 5). Please note that one major change in vDos(-lfn) 2016.06.01 is that the CPU emulation has become notably faster than before, so this becomes more obvious than earlier versions. But of course you can set KEYINTER to at least 16 in the new version so that this issue will never occur with Xy3.

Wengier