Forward: Quark and XyWrite

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:26:29 -0500
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
From: Bill Troop
Subject: Quark and XyWrite

Quark 3 had a primitive XyWrite 3 converter which
I have found handy but I just discovered to my
shock that Quark 4.1 doesn't have this converter
any longer. Is any substitute or 3rd party Quark
Xtension available that will do the trick? Any other
tricks to suggest? Often, I have run a primitive
XyWrite program to convert my most used
formatting codes into Quark XTG tags ... but I'd
like to have a converter if there is such a thing.