Gresham's Outlaw

Maybe it's time to take the fistfight out into the alley -- off-line and into
private mail -- and get back to us when you have something substantive to say
about OSes and XyWrite and the state of anything else but without the
personal attacks. You can do what you want, of course, but I for one am not
enjoying the exchanges. (I do read 'most everything because I never know
when I'll see something useful like the EOF killer -- and sometimes the
subject line doesn't accurately tell what the thread is.) But then I've been
deleting 'most everything after a quick scan).

I'm not intending to scold anybody, just give feedback about how it looks
from outside the flames -- a lotta heat and not a heckuvalotta light.

Tim Baehr