trace

  From Morris,
                        Carl I tried the Trace program, but it does strange things in both windows by adding other code to the original program. An explanation of  code does appear on the prompt line if I keep on pressing F9 or the enter key whenever it stops for it to move to the next command.  This does not seem right to me. The functions are not recorded of course..

    Is there some way for the contents on the prompt line be stored in a separate window.

            Thinking is the means of seeking logic and intelligence in all things (life).

                                    With regards