Re: Code pages

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> Michael's problem is weirder: am I correct in saying
> that you get your
> accents OK, but VA/NV LA persists in reporting 437?
> Note that we want
> VA LA

Patricia,

Add me to the list of those who are finding that Code
Page 850 apparently refuses to take, and remains at
437. I've been out of town a lot, am not done
travelling yet, and don't have the time to run this
down just now. That includes searching the List
archives for discussion of this topic. When time
permits, I will check whatever files (starting with
SETTINGS.DFL) may be setting or overriding the LA and
CP values.

Jordan