who we are

 I am so glad I started this. I don't post often because I am not an
xpl maven, but I READ all the posts, and I always wondered what the
rest of you did... Maybe we can expand this thread, just for a
day....

  just to let one another know who we are.

> Yo Gang!
>
> Congratulations on all these books being written!
>
> Since everyone else is announcing their xywrite writing achievements, permit
> me to do the same. It not only helps sell our work, but it's a nice way to
> find out what we all are doing.
>
> My first book, "Genesis, the Story of Apollo 8", hits the bookstores this
> week! Yow! It's about the first manned mission to the moon Christmas week,
> 1968. Astronauts Frank Borman, Jim Lovell, and Bill Anders get to the moon,
> take the first earthrise picture, and read the first ten verses of Genesis.
>
> And I have articles in ASTRONOMY, THE SCIENCES, STARDATE, and INVENTION &
> TECHNOLOGY this fall.
>
> All were written entirely on Xywrite, with pleasure and quickly. I couldn't
> have done it with this brilliant little program designed to get the job done.
>
> May we all sell a million copies of our work, and never have to click a mouse.
>
> Bob

> Bob Zimmerman
>
> 13909 Briarwood Drive, #323
> Laurel, Maryland 20708
> 301-604-2255
> email: zimmerman@xxxxxxxx

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''