U2 FREE frame

HI Carl,

In recent builds of vDos-lfn the DOS DIR command will properly report the free disk space (and volume label) in directory listings instead of reporting a fake free space (and a fake volume label) as in original vDos. However, I noticed that the U2 FREE frame seems to use the result from the XY DIR command instead of the DOS DIR command, but the result from the XY DIR command can never exceed 2GB. Furthermore, I think the easiest way to get the actual free disk space within vDos-lfn is to use the @DISKFREE variable function (e.g. "ECHO %@DISKFREE[C:]"). Perhaps the U2 FREE frame can use this to get the correct free disk space too.

Wengier