Re: TGRP web page

≪ Tim Baehr notes that "You can cut and paste now from XyWin using the
Windows clipboard. And you can do the same in Xy4Dos if (a) you run it in
a window and (b) you run the window with the toolbar showing (right-click
on the Xy icon, click on Properties, click on Screen tab, click on
checkbox for showing the toolbar)."

I presume this refers to Win95. When I click on Properties in WFW3.11, I
don't get any tabs at all, and the "Advanced Properties" does not include
a "Screen" option. ≫ --N. Sivin

You surely can cut and paste between xyW3 and probably xyDos 4 and the
clipboard under win3.11 (WfWG lite) *when you switch xyWrite from full
screen to win box*. After buying a win95 laptop I uninstalled my
unlamented win3 so can't check what if anything I did to the .PIF
("enable fast paste" is on by default, no?), but my win3.11 did that for
sure. XyW3 was registered as my .TXT editor; I forget the circumstances,
but sometimes win3 would launch xyW in a box automatically--a second
instance if xyW was already loaded full screen--and create a file
and paste to it--a wonder to behold. Come to think of it, I I had
a separate open-xyW-in-win-box .PIF just for the purpose.

As for the TTG site, the home page wins my Most Embarrassing WWW Frames
Implementation Dubious Achievement Award in a walk. You can get into the
site with lynx (which many of us use by choice, not necessity) only if
you know the URLs of other pages. But I haven't noticed any problem
raising it that way; went there straight from reading your msg that it
was out of order, Nathan, and it was working. The TTG mail system often
seems to be down, however. 			--a

http://www.escape.com/%7Eadpf/_xypro.html ===============================