questions

James Besser writes:

> [...]

Yes it is.

Yes. Both XyWIN and XyDOS share a common document format. In
fact if you open a file previously created/saved in XyWIN you
will notice that the OPEN FILE dialog shows that the file format
is XyWrite 4. On my system, I have configured XyDOS and XyWIN
to share a common DOCS directory. This allows me to open any
file in either program without regard to formatting.

None.

Certainly not that I am aware of. I currently use Delrina's
WinFax Lite to fax documents out of XyWIN from my desk. I have
encountered no problems.

In any event, our Sales department would be glad to discuss the
variuos upgrade options that you have. Please give them a call @
410.576.2040 and press 1 once you here the automated voice system.

Regards,

Paul Leuba, Technical Support