Re: Sig+ xpl

	Other differences between BX and BC
	--notably in the way they handle
	SEarch strings--are alluded to in
	"Signature: Making the Transition" [...] 	--Carl

??? Not supplied with any xyWrite release
I have or with nbWin. Does it happen to explain
--speaking of searches--how to effect a xyWin
newline-to-linefeed global change? If not, can
you do so? Every variation I've tried of my v3
code--xpl as well as kbd macro--and of the Sig+
s&r options some people swoon over has failed.

	The coding travails you describe--
	I looked at your code--are wholly
	attributable to the for-Windows
	environments you chose to work in.
	They have nothing to do with BX
	or v4+ XPL per se.

What a surprise. Please be specific. (The code
is so obtuse I'm surprised you could deconstruct
it.) Ciao. 				--a

	xyWin+nbWin+xyW3 !xyWWWiz Web assistants +
	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: