SPEED?

XY-> K. Frank:

XY-> P.S. By the way, we all owe a debt of gratitude to eMacs. Because an early
 -> version of eMacs had an appreviation expansion function, I was able to
 -> determine that the patent claim which led my predecessors to remove
 -> autoexpand
 -> from XyWrite was invalid, and on that basis I reinstated it in Xy4 and XyWi

Does this mean that your background is legal? Past experience
tells me that accountants or attorneys generally head companies,
but an attorney would have a far better background on patent
claims.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx