Orbis

Terrence, our apology for the delay. The final code which was scehduled to ship
at the end of last week contained a bug which was severe enough to merit a fix
prior to shipment. I have been informed that the duplication of the disks will
be done on Tuesday or Wednesday. It will ship once duplication is completed on
either day. Concerning IBID, a ship date has not been established. There are
remaining problems which are currently under development. We expect that it
will ship approximately three weeks from now.

I agree that funds should not be accepted until a product is complete and ready
to ship. I have stressed this point to our parent company in Baltimore.

For whatever it is worth to you, I have extended your subscription to this
board by two months. Not all problems are necessarily under the control of
individuals here, however we would like to extend some sort of appreciation for
the delays you have encountered.

Regards, SysOp