Re: Hyperterminal

Alternatively, try Putty: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
I use Putty daily. It is a simple program that consists of just one .exe file. It allows you to connect with hosts that use SST (secure sockets), which is indispensable. They also have an FTP program, PSFTP.EXE which can solve FTP problems resulting from hosts using secure sockets. I also use FTPEditor, which is pretty good for editing stuff you have (such as html files) on a remote server. Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx