Re: XyQuest's Fate

Ditto on Chris!

It is too bad that such great developers and customer support staff, did not have an equally great
marketing staff. Had that been true, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.

Richard Henserson

>>> hb@xxxxxxxx 12/15/00 01:07PM >>>

>After a couple calls to bill-RICK-uh (I
>always thought it was bill-ERICA), I ended up on the phone with Dave
>Erickson. He ended up walking me through a session with Debug to hack
>XyWrite so it could respond to mouse input. He also walked me through
>a couple of debug sessions so XyWrite would work with my IBM PCjr.
>What a great guy!
 And let us not forget the wonderful Chris Madsen, who helped me through
several bouts with ignorance.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx