Re: New XPL Instruction Manual at XyWWWeb

Robert,
Maybe this XPL manual will encourage XyWriters to explore more XPL and be bolder debuggers, as you wish they would.
Glancing at the PDF version, it looks a little different than the
spiral-bound version that came out shortly after the replacement of
Signature by Xy4. Am I right, or is it that one (I'm in L.A., so can't
check my spiral-bound manual).

There seems to be an incorrect entry on page A-2:

"- Blind Execute (BC (command) or BX commandQ2 )"

That BC should be BX.

Many thanks for preparing this.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx